About this campspace #s000198
Our unique ecological natura campsite is Ireland's first Climate Neutral accommodation, nestled amongst the sand dunes on a listed Geosite along the western fringe of Connemara, Co. Galway. It boasts beautiful panoramic Atlantic seascape views from its own secluded private sandy beach, here a true natura camping experience awaits. Ecological & spacious on eight hectares of coastal Machair habitat bio-diversity that interconnects the wonderful West Connacht Coast SAC, a Special Area of Conservation for Bottle-nosed Dolphins.
Ideally situated on the shores of the 'Wild Atlantic Way' just ten minutes from Clifden town & two minutes from the small scenic village of Claddaghduff, between the beautiful Atlantic ocean & majestic Twelve Bens mountain range which forms part of the 'Connemara National Park'. Only a short distance away, it features fantastic designated trekking routes. Here one can gain a unique understanding of Irish bogs & the ecosystems they support.
- Drinking water
- Hot shower
- Campfire possible
- Hot water
- Shower (cold water)
- Pets allowed
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot tub
- Heater in accommodation
- Covered kitchen
Things to do in the area
- Dream by the Stream & Wake up to the sound of the Ocean
- Clifden Camping on the Beach
- Wind sports
- Wildlife watching
- Horseback riding
- Canoeing / Kayaking
Your host, Tatjana
5.00 (1 review)
Host is verified by Campspace
Terms & Conditions
1) Having regard to the over all 'low impact camping nature' of the site there will be no refund on booking fees, deposits & payments in the event that some or all members of your group fail to arrive or you leave the site, whatever the circumstances. We strongly advise that you purchase travel/cancellation insurance for these eventualities. Booking deposits are only refunded if the booking is cancelled at least 3 weeks before the arrival date.
2) Confirmed bookings are only secure upon receipt of full payment or deposit with the remaining balance paid on arrival. .
3) Preliminary bookings are valid for a period up to 7 days, all deposits must be paid within this time period. Bookings/deposits must be secured/received by us, 3 days before arrival date. All visitors without confirmed bookings are accepted on a "First Come, First Serve" basis.
4) Bookings are only taken for a minimum stay of 2 nights or more. Visitors staying for one night will only be accepted on a "First Come, First Serve" basis.
5) Family groups are limited to two families in July, August and on Bank Holidays. Families and friends that wish to pitch near to each other must make separate bookings with separate deposits paid and although we shall do our best to find close pitches, we cannot guarantee this is always possible.
6) All group bookings must be pre-booked and agreed by the Manager.
7) *Free Shuttle service to/from Clifden/Claddaghduff/Cleggan. Persons availing of 'Public transport' MUST give adequate notice in order to avail of this service. The service operates free of charge from the ecoBeach to & from Clifden/Cleggan. Minimum of 2 nights stay required. A maximum number of 3 persons per pick up per unit. Last service 21:00 hrs.
Pickup/Departure dates times MUST be agreed with the manager at least 24 hours in advance. Service is subject to availability.
8) **Minimum Price of 20 applies for motorhomes, caravans and campervans based on double occupancy.
9) ***Maximum number of 4 adults per unit. Additional adult(s) of 5 or more will be charged an extra 10 per person sharing.
10) Camping discounts where applicable require advance booking.
11) This is a quiet nature based campsite and we ask all visitors to be quiet from 11 pm.
Noise deposits are required for groups of three or more adults.
12) Free WIFI (Limited) is subject to availability of 40 GB allowance per month. Fair usage applies. For communication, general searching purposes only. NO downloading of files, music, movies, games or streaming.
13) All visitors on entry to the park & without delay must report to the Park's reception.
14) The campsite and all the facilities are used entirely at your own risk.
15) No person under 18 years of age is permitted to stay on the Park unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
16) Children under 7 years of age should be accompanied by an adult to the sanitary facilities at all times.
17) A speed limit of 10 km per hour applies to all vehicles.
Power supply to tents is prohibited. Heaters are not allowed in awnings under any in circumstances. Electricity is supplied as a standard caravan supply. Only low voltage caravan appliances shall be used. (kettle ratinging 1 kw max).
18) No fires or barbeques permitted without the consent of management.
19) Check out time is at 11.30am. If you wish to extend your stay, please call to reception before this time to rebook.
Late checkouts from 11.30am - 2pm carry a fee of 10. Thereafter full night rate applies.
20) Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and you must clean up after them. Please ensure that no holes are dug in any area of the campsite. A disclaimer as to be signed on arrival and a deposit of 20 has to be paid.
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.