About this campspace #s003095
Front yard only. Located opposite sandringham beach and a park. Quiet and safe no through street. Toilet and cold shower on the beach 20 metres away just across beach road, toilet at the library 20 metres away and a toilet at the train station 50 metres away.
20 metres to sandringham train station, supermarket, pub, cafes, shops etc and the bike path into the city. Sandringham yacht club is 200 metres. Train takes 27 minutes into the city. Electric bbq on the beach cliffs at sandringham and hampton beach. Secure fenced front yard, grass and paving, and a fish pond. Wifi available if device is strong enough. Front verandah seats and hammock can be used. Tap water is available. Street parking permit can be provided ($100 bond required for permit). Non intrusive owner.
- Other (bv: Treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Rubbish must be taken away (there are park and beach rubbish bins across the road)
- Noise must be kept to a minimum
- Pets by arrangement at additional $10 per night
- Access is only to the front yard and front verandah. No access inside the house or the rear yard.