About this campspace #s006989
Lovers of calm and nature, here is a nugget! Our yurt is installed at the back of a vegetable farm. It has 3 bedrooms, a soft sofa and a pellet stove, in short, a super cozy place to rest in summer and winter. Jean-Michel (the market gardener) has a small shop in which he sells fruit and vegetables, ice cream, beers from neighboring producers and occasionally meat and bread. The opportunity to lighten your ecological footprint during your stay.
Ways to spend the night
This campspace offersShared amenities
Ways to spend the dayIn the area
- Wildlife watching
- Making a campfire
What will you find in the area?
- Urban area
Food products from locals in the region
Organic cleaning products
There is a store open on the farm Monday to Saturday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (and also Saturday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.). You will find fruits and vegetables, ice creams and beers from local producers. There is also sometimes meat and bread, also local.
Your host, Céline
- All the necessary comfort is available in the yurt, except the dry toilet which is outside to avoid bad smells. And for the light habitat experience to be complete, it will have to be emptied by you. ;)
- The yurt is on a working farm, so some fences can be electrified. So be careful with young children.
- The yurt is next to market gardening, which we ask you to respect. Visitors are not allowed to pick anything.
- There is no possibility of accessing the yurt by car. It will have to be left at the entrance to the farm, 100m away.
Please note that sheets are provided but not bath towels!
- This is not a place to hold parties.
Guests who cancel at least 3 days before check-in date will receive a refund of the amount paid by them (excl. Campspace fees). Otherwise they will not be refunded.
Checking in and out
3:00 pm–8:00 pm
Check-out between: 9:00 am–11:00 am
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book without waiting for host approval
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.