About this campspace #s006735
Your hostMinh Phuong
We offer an authentic and adventurous treetop stay on an old beech with all inclusive. Our treehouse is located in the back garden of a country house with a view to a open field with horses, wild rabbits, birds and birds of prey on the sky, far away from city. Here you enjoy the day without crowd, shops but with a lot of countryside tranquility. Here you can hear the birds singing and the rustling of the leaves. Although only few steps from the ground, you will feel here off-grid and far away from anywhere. Here the guests have the opportunity for contemplation, relaxation and switching off.
The guests can use the outdoor activities during their stay with us:
- romantic tandem tour for two - (explore the nature nearby with our tandem bicycle. Picnic basket, blanket, catering package, navigation system and a trailer are included)
- open-air sommer film night in our tiny forest cinema
- enjoy homemade authentic three course Vietnamese dinner up on the tree with fantastic countryside views
- cozy gathering around the campfire - (in the evening, they can sit by the bonfire and let circling our thoughts, telling life storys, drinking a glass of wine, watching the dance of flames). There is no better way to relax
- enjoy a warm outdoor shower up on the wooden terrace, listening to the birds' songs
- enjoy a minimalist relaxing hot tub bath in back garden, enjoying a glass of wine
- from the treehouse you can admire amazing sunrises and sunsets with their magic play of colors on the horizon
- you regenerate while having a healthy and relaxing sleep amonhst the leaves.
- morning walk along an untouched creek, exploring the natural beauties
- Lie under a green canopy and read a book that you would love to read since years
- Drinking water
- Hot shower
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Heater in accommodation
- Shower (cold water)
- Pets allowed
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
- Covered kitchen
Things to do in the area
- Authentic three-courses Vietnamese dinner up on the tree
- Open-air film night in our tiny forest cinema (if it is not rainy and windy)
- Waste separation
- Self-grown food
- Food products from locals in the region
- Solar panels
- Heat pump
- Organic cleaning products
- Water-saving measures
The treehouse was built with a lot of second hand materials. The treehouse due to its character is also quite small and furnishing is limited to the mere essential. It has an environmentally friendly, self-regulating infrared heating.
Your host, Minh Phuong
Because of the charaters of the treehouse, we don´t recommend booking for following people: with physical mobility restrictions with chronic vertigo or balance problems with weight over 110 kg or height over 195 cm. It is not permitted to take pets of any kind onto the tree or into the treehouse.
We strongly recommend you to purchase travel insurance through a third party to cover the retreat in the event of unforeseen exceptional circumstances such as natural disasters, health problems and accidents. Participation in the our treehouse retreat and its price does not include any kind of insurance!
Guests who cancel at least 30 days before check-in date will receive a refund of the amount paid by them (excl. Campspace fees). If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they will receive a 50% refund. Otherwise they will not be refunded.
Checking in and out
3:00 pm–10:00 pm
Check-out between: 6:00 am–10:00 am
Fabulous treehouse retreat in a giant tree
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.