Well traveled single mum with a great place to stay
About this campspace #s003391
We have a huge back yard with two very friendly dogs who will think you love them! :-)
The whole house is surrounded by a 7ft high fence for privacy and security.
The property is 704sqm.
There is room in the driveway for a campervan or motor home with a sliding gate for easy access.
There is plenty of grass for multiple tents.
There is an undercover outdoor entertaining area with a couch, a place to cook on the BBQ and a table and chairs.
There is access to the bathroom and laundry facilities through the back door which can be open all day. We're 20 mins to the city, ten minutes to the beach and with heaps of public transport and shops near bye.
- Other (bv: Treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- No loud music after 9pm due to my daughter.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Make sure not to let the dogs out.
- Be a friendly kind of person, especially with dogs and kids! :-)
- We will make you feel very welcome! :)
- The price is per tent/van
- You will need to provide a copy of your passport for security purposes