Small working hobby farm
About this campspace #s003416
Small working hobby farm on 38 acres 85 kilometers from the Perth CBD. If you wish to explore the Avon region of Western Australia this could be a good starting point. Only 5 minutes from Toodyay (2015 Tidy Town Winner) & 20 minutes to Northam. Wireless coverage is available however it can be hit & miss as the signal depends on where you are & is not very reliable! This is a fire restricted area however camp fires are possible in the winter months. The Avon River flows passed the bottom of the property however it is a dry river bed most summers! The Avon Descent, the longest white water boat race in the southern hemisphere, is held in early August & can be viewed from the Dumbarton Bridge close by the property! There is a small orchard & vege patch where you can pick your own seasonal fruit & veges for a small additional charge. A wood fired pizza oven is available when the fire restrictions are lifted - mainly in the winter months. A small charge may apply for wood if it needs to be brought in?
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot Tub / Sauna
* $20.00 is the basic camping fee. If you wish to use the shower & connect to the electricity then there will be an additional charge.
* Pets are welcome as long as they are supervised & sociable towards other animals as there are sheep, chooks & often other dogs at the property.
* Children need to be supervised at all times.
* Initial arrival & camp set up between 6:00 am & 7:30 pm.
* If shed containing shower & WC facilities is occupied then access may need to be negotiated.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Campspace pitch 1
Arrival allowed on:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Departure allowed on: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Pitch types and availability
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.