We invite adults to camp on our farm located strategically on the corner of Graphite Road and Vasse Highway (Nannup) in the scenic southwest. We have 2 shady grassy areas under chestnut trees, perfect for camping . We have 2 showers, 2 toilets and a camp kitchen.
We are centrally located and a great base to explore the small towns and forest of the southwest. We are close to the Munda Biddi Bike Trail and the Bibbulman Track. We are an Adults only campsite as our property is NOT set up for small children. We do not allow dogs as we have birds roaming around. Small Groups only of less than 15 but happy to discuss. $15 pp per night.
Host is verified by Campspace
Guests who cancel at least 30 days before check-in date will receive a refund of the amount paid by them (excl. Campspace fees). If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they will receive a 50% refund. Otherwise they will not be refunded.
1. No FIRES are to be lit without prior approval of the owners.
2. No WALKING into Private property located at the rear of the farm.
3. No Smoking anywhere on property.
4. Campers MUST clean the BBQ if it is used.
5. Please do not walk through lavender fields or garden beds please stay on paths provided. This is a dieback area and can be spread on shoes.
6. No Loud partying and no noise after 10 pm.
7. Please respect the wildlife.
8. Please respect our privacy.
Pets allowed: no
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure. Learn more