About this campspace #s003295
We invite adults to camp on our farm located strategically on the corner of Graphite Road and Vasse Highway (Nannup) in the scenic southwest. We have 2 shady grassy areas under chestnut trees, perfect for camping . We have 2 showers, 2 toilets and a camp kitchen.
We are centrally located and a great base to explore the small towns and forest of the southwest. We are close to the Munda Biddi Bike Trail and the Bibbulman Track. We are an Adults only campsite as our property is NOT set up for small children. We do not allow dogs as we have birds roaming around. Small Groups only of less than 15 but happy to discuss. $15 pp per night.
- Drinking water
- Hot shower
- Shower (cold water)
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
- Heater in accommodation
- Covered kitchen
Your host, Heather
Host is verified by Campspace
1. No FIRES are to be lit without prior approval of the owners.
2. No WALKING into Private property located at the rear of the farm.
3. No Smoking anywhere on property.
4. Campers MUST clean the BBQ if it is used.
5. Please do not walk through lavender fields or garden beds please stay on paths provided. This is a dieback area and can be spread on shoes.
6. No Loud partying and no noise after 10 pm.
7. Please respect the wildlife.
8. Please respect our privacy.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Rural Farm central to south west
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.