This is a magical place where there are tiny wallabies only found in this region! The land is overlooking a valley within a forest. It is a new growth forest and has lots of wildlife. It has an outdoor toilet and i am happy to share my kitchen and shower. It is tranquil and peaceful and you will get the best sleep out here..so much wildlife!\n\nThis is close to minion falls and federal, mullumbimby and Byron bay is only 25 min south. From here you have so many choices of adventures... I have lots of different sitting spots around the property for you to relax and read or just take it all in... highly recommend Brunswick beach which is 35 min away north... It is 15min form Mullumbimby and 25min to Byron bay. 5min from Crystal castle. Its peaceful and if you like you can come with me and my cats on nature walks in the morning or evening ... thats where you will see more of the wildlife.. Thank you
Host is verified by Campspace
Guests who cancel at least 30 days before check-in date will receive a refund of the amount paid by them (excl. Campspace fees). If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they will receive a 50% refund. Otherwise they will not be refunded.
- This is a quiet and private land
- People who want to be in Nature and the tranquility...
- No loud music...
- No party people...
- No Drugs
- No meat on the property (vegan household)
- Must be respectful to nature.
- No use of my phone.
- There IS reception here for mobile phones :)
- No entry to the house if I am not home as my cats are indoor only cats unless on a lead going for a walk.
- When you arrive and we all meet we can chat about the use of the house as it has the shower and kitchen area to share if needed.
Pets allowed: no
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure. Learn more