About this campspace #s005367
The motorhome park has 10 spacious, paved spots (the largest is about 10 meters long). In addition, each pitch has a spacious lawn. All pitches have a 10A power connection. You can even use an electric charging station for the electric motorhomes at 2 places! There is a spacious sanitary building with 4 showers, 4 toilets and 3 urinals. There is free WIFI, a water filling point, a cassette discharge point and a waste water discharge point. The park is located in a rural area with a wide view. You can relax on the terrace of the adjacent IJsboerderij. How about a cup of coffee or tea with a delicious apple pastry or Liège Waffle? Or do you prefer a beer or a glass of wine? No problem. We are happy to take care of it for you!
Our motorhome park is located in Borculo, in the beautiful Achterhoek. Known for its scenic landscape and the many beautiful walking and cycling paths. At the park you have a wide view over the meadows. With some regularity, rabbits, hares and even deer pass by! The city center with its old streets and various museums is about 500 meters away. There are also several pubs and restaurants.
Next to the camper park is a large playground with various trampolines and climbing equipment. At about 1 km. is the Hambroekplas. Here you can swim and sunbathe to your heart's content. You will also find a number of museums in Borculo. Including the Fire Brigade Museum, Stormramp Museum and the Crystal Museum. You can also take boat trips with a Berkelzomp on the Berkel.
- Drinking water
- Hot shower
- Pets allowed
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- RV Sanitation
- Hot water
- Shower (cold water)
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- RV Hookup
- Hot tub
- Heater in accommodation
- Covered kitchen
Things to do in the area
- Enjoying the terrace of the adjacent IJsboerderij!
- Coffee with apple pie or a delicious ice cream sundae.
- Wildlife watching
Your host, Wilbert
- Please keep pets on a leash and walk them outside the motorhome park (but not in the meadow because of cows)
- Please only stay on the trails with the camper
- Enter terrain for places 1 to 4: drive straight ahead, clockwise and forward
- Enter the terrain for places 5 to 10, turn right, turn counterclockwise and park backwards
- Be considerate of other motor home owners and leave the site neat and clean
- After using the shower, please dry the floor and walls
- Please do not place a mat or cloth on the grass, so that the next guests also have a green grass mat
Checking in and out
1:00 pm–8:00 pm
Check-out between: 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.