About this campspace #s007007
The Caravan is located in a special unique area, having the best view one could wish for, when coming to this wonderful part of Transylvania.
It is equipped with everything you nred: tap water, dry outdoor toilet, outdoor shower, heating, Wi-Fi and solar panels.
You even have an organic garden right in your backyard. The hiking trails are endless and the mountains are right there, in front of you.
Ways to spend the night
This campspace offersShared amenities
Ways to spend the dayMaria's tips
Best night sky during summer season
The view is quite amazing, with all the peaceful nature around
- Wildlife watching
- Canoeing or kayaking
- Wind sports
- Making a campfire
What will you find in the area?
- River or stream
- Urban area
Food products from locals in the region
Organic cleaning products
Your host, Maria
I could easily live outdoors, almost all the time, I love forests, mountains and rivers, more than cities and concrete.
Feel free to open any discussion about nature' s wonders, at any time.
The location is far from civilization, you can enjoy the firecamp and the whole garden without seeing cars passing by:)
Make sure you give us a call when you arrive, in order for us to help you get there or send someone to do that.
The place is in the wilderness, but still accessible by foot or by 4x4 cars.
We have a few rules for you to follow:
- be respectful to other guests present in the capspace with you
- make sure you clean the place before you leave
- you can taste the vegetables from the organic garden, but be aware that they are there for everyone to enjoy them, not just for you(so please take them with measure)
- feel free to water the garden and take care of it, in case you know how to do that
- the place was once an old cottage, where locals came during the summer to watch their cattle, so be aware there are signs that there were cattle :)
- locals still have animals that are walking by, be friendly to them, they are part of the picture
- make sure you share the space in peace and harmony with others
Guests who cancel at least 3 days before check-in date will receive a refund of the amount paid by them (excl. Campspace fees). Otherwise they will not be refunded.
Checking in and out
2:00 pm–8:00 pm
Check-out between: 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Campspace near an ancient cave
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.