About this campspace #s000180
Epupa Falls is the deepest waterfall in Namibia and our property is so close to the falls that you vibrate from the rush of water when the river is full. With no light pollution, you can even see the milky way over your tent... the best camp site in Namibia? Definitely!
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
Things to do in the area
- Spot the Red-faced Mousebird or African Fish-Eagle
- Just listen to the roar of the waterfall
- Off Highway Vehicles
Your host, Mariette
Host is verified by Campspace
A work-from-home mother in the heart of Namibia situated in Otjiwarongo from where I run the Epupa Falls Lodge and Campsite office.
With my vast knowledge of Namibia I will assist with every question you have of Namibia and more specifically our area.
1. It is not allowed to bring anybody from outside onto the campsite that is not authorized. Please enquire at reception.
2. No wood seller is allowed on the campsite.
3. Please do not try and fix anything that does not work; report the problem to reception.
4. Make use of the available fire places; please do not make fire on the ground.
5. Keep your fires small and do not leave coals alive when going to bed.
6. Unless boiled do not drink water from the tap.
7. Please do not feed any dog, cat or any other animal on the campsite. Not even the Jack Russels of the owner.
8. Please note that the chalet/lodge area is private. We fully appreciate if our camping guests want to look around but PLEASE not without permission required from reception.
9. Loud music will not be tolerated
10. Do not break any trees for fire wood.
11. Do not climb over the fence
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.