Welcome to our camp-space in Tijeras, New Mexico, nestled in the stunning natural beauty of the Sandia Mountains and the Cibola National Forest. Our family-owned and operated campsite is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and immerse yourself in the serenity of nature.
Our spacious campsites are designed to provide you with a comfortable and relaxing stay, with ample room for tents and RVs alike. Whether you're an experienced camper or new to the great outdoors, we're committed to making your stay with us unforgettable.
Couples, adventure seekers, travelers, hikers
Wine or beer tasting
Recycling: We encourage all of our guests to recycle and provide recycling bins for easy disposal of recyclable materials.
Composting: We have a designated area for composting, where we collect and compost food scraps and other organic waste.
Energy Conservation: We use energy-efficient LED lighting throughout the campsite and encourage guests to conserve energy by turning off lights when not in use.
Water Conservation: We promote water conservation by using low-flow showerheads and toilets, and we encourage guests to limit their water usage while on-site.
Natural Cleaning Products: We use eco-friendly and non-toxic cleaning products to minimize our impact on the environment.
Guests who cancel at least 14 days before check-in will receive a refund of the amount paid by them (excluding Campspace fees). If they cancel between 7 and 14 days before check-in, they will receive a 50% refund. Otherwise they will not be refunded.
1. Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am. Please respect your fellow campers and keep noise levels down during this time.
2. Check-in time is from 2 pm to 8 pm. If you need to arrive outside of these hours, please let us know in advance so we can make arrangements. We are happy to do so.
3. Campfires are NOT allowed, but grilling on the property fire pit is permitted. Please do not leave fires unattended, and make sure they are completely extinguished before leaving.
4. All trash and recycling should be properly disposed of in the bins provided.
5. Pets are allowed on a leash and should be cleaned up after.
6. Showers and laundry facilities are available by request. Please let us know in advance if you will need to use them.
7. Guests are responsible for keeping their campsites clean and tidy. Please leave your site in the same condition as you found it.
8. We ask that guests respect the natural environment around them and do not damage plants, trees, or wildlife.
We hope you have a wonderful stay at Ponderosa Basecamp!
Pets allowed: yes
Pets must remain on a leash at all times.
2:00 pm–8:00 pm
Check-out between: 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure. Learn more