About this campspace #s005171
Your hostRobert and Magda
It is in quiet area - perfect for people who love walking and being close to the nature but still nearby of village Montserrat - where you will find bars, shops, bank offices, laundries, gas stations and two supermarkets, the "polideportivo" - where the summer swimming pool is located, tennis court, climbing wall, football field.
Enjoy the peace and nature that surrounds you! Here you can really relax. But.Perhaps. Do you want to feel like an explorer? Go ahead, the secrets of El Portell and its caves and paths are at your fingertips! A little further ahead are the ruins of castle dels Alcalans, who knows what you can find there. Or maybe the path will lead you to a nearby village and its bars,shops and events? One thing is certain, the gifts of this land are full of sun and there extremely tasty,local vines, honeys, citrus fruits and tomates are recommended.
Our camping is just for motorhome:
350 m2 of private plot for the exclusive use.
There are 6 zones on the plot:
- 6.7m x 10m parking lot (there is a dirty water outlet and a tap water point)
- picnic area 4m x 5m with table and bench - you can bring your own gas grill, but wood and charcoal are not allowed
- lawn with an area of 100 m2 (pitching the tent is prohibited)
- 25 m2 lawn (pitching the tent is prohibited, but if you are coming with your pet, you can install your own detachable dog / cat box)
- sand filled surface, you can install your own removable pool on it, if you have one (wheel diameter is 320cm) or your tent
- rocky-gravel zone (here is a cesspool/septic tank) .
You're wondering what you can do here?
you can :
- go for a walk
- take a walk on the marked paths
- ride a bike/ scooter
- use the services of a nearby stable ( horseback riding or carriage)
- take advantage of the offer of the local municipal sports complex "polideportivo" ( including a summer swimming pool for adults and another one for toddlers, a climbing wall, a tennis court, a sports field, etc.)
- go to Albufera, or to the sandy beaches among the dunes of El Saler
- go to Valencia located 20 km away and enjoy the tourist attractions there.
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Picnic table
- RV Sanitation
- Hot shower
- Shower (cold water)
- Campfire possible
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
- Heater in accommodation
- Covered kitchen
Things to do in the area
- The sunrise is spectacular on the top of El Portel (200 m from our camp).you can also see the sea from there.
- if you look around you will find local honeys, oils and wines.
- Wildlife watching
- Horseback riding
- Self-grown food
- Food products from locals in the region
- Organic cleaning products
Every two days we're make ours own bread.
Your host, Robert and Magda
We are siblings and we dedicate a large part of our time and financial resources to feeding and partially caring for local homeless cats.
Therefore, although we are unable to provide access to a toilet or shower from october to may, we have decided to prepare an independent part of our property for motorhome or caravan ( with toilet and shower in it ) travelers.
We cordially invite you to take advantage of our stay offer and we hope that the location and functionality of the plot will meet yours expectations.
Access by asphalt road, last 30 meters of dirt road ( width 4 meters , but at opposite the entrance, the road is 6 meters wide.) The property is independent and has its own access. It is partially fenced.
Please don't walk on stone walls, and do not put up the tent on the lawns.
Arriving with your pet, you need to provide him safe cage /kennelcage( to be set on the lawn in the shade of a tree.) Please note, your pet must not endanger the safety of other animals in the area.
We kindly ask you to be quiet from 24:00 h until 08:00 h.
Breakfast from 9:00am to 10:00am.
Guests who cancel at least 30 days before check-in date will receive a refund of the amount paid by them (excl. Campspace fees). If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they will receive a 50% refund. Otherwise they will not be refunded.
Checking in and out
3:00 pm–8:00 pm
Check-out between: 10:00 am–12:00 pm
Motorhome/camper camp area
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.