About this campspace #s004744
We are John and An.
We live in Velm (Sint-Truiden), the Fruity Heart of Haspengouw.
With us you can cycle and walk to your heart's content between the orchards and enjoy the beautiful landscape.
We have a large garden with an old cozy caravan for 2 persons and 1 child and space for 2 tents.
In the caravan you will find everything you need for Camping:
* cooking utensils
* electric hob
* eating utensils
* washing up convenience
* 3 pillows / 3 sleeping bags
* sheets if required
* a BBQ at the caravan
* fire barrel
* potable water in the garden
What do we offer:
* Our hospitality
* Wake up by the singing birds and be greeted by the cows.
* We have a shed available where you can stay by the wood stove on cooler evenings and have a drink for a fee.
* a playground for the children with outdoor toys
* dogs are welcome
* Caravan is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after.
* Bakery / Convenience store fir / Greek restaurant / chip shop / Bistro / cafe within walking distance
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
Things to do in the area
- visit of the Wilderen brewery / fruit companies in the area
- visit the city of Sint-Truiden with many sights
- Horseback riding
Your host, Vanbrabant
* keep the caravan and garden tidy.
* You throw waste in the bins.
* Dogs are allowed. Pick up the poo and throw it in the container
* After 10 pm, please rest for the neighbors
* enjoy the beautiful surroundings
* make sure your family insurance is in order
* Feel free to ask questions / suggestions so that we can make your stay even more pleasant.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Caravan / and or tent
Arrival allowed on:
Th, Fr, Sa, Su
Departure allowed on: Mo, Fr, Sa, Su
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.