About this campspace #s004885
Our campsite, located in Twente at +/- 3.5 km from the pleasant village of Nijverdal, borders the nature reserve 't Wierdense veld.
The Camping is a cozy, quiet and well-kept campsite with 40 tourist spots spread over the 2 fields. Every spot is paved.
Its rural location makes it an ideal starting point for endless cycling and walking tours. Nature lovers, cyclists and hikers can indulge themselves.
We offer you:
- Spacious, well-maintained comfort spots, all with paving, electricity (6 amp.), Water and sewage drainage.
- Wireless internet (wifi hotspot)
- Peace and space
- Separate tourist area
- Parking space for the cars
- A luxurious, heated toilet block, which is equipped with toilets, showers, washbasins with hot and cold water, washing cubicles that can be locked and a baby room.
-The water is heated by solar collectors
- Chemical toilet Washing machine
- dryer and centrifuge
Supermarket Jumbo, bakery, Kruidvat, snack bar, (take-away) pizzeria at 1.5 km from the campsite.
Free cycling routes (via the nodes) from the campsite
Dogs are allowed (free), provided they are kept on a leash.
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBQ
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub/sauna
Things to do in the area
- Wildlife watching
Your host, Alfred
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Start your adventure
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.