About this campspace #s005390
Are you passing through and looking for a parking space?
We offer beautiful parking spaces for your motorhome
You will be welcomed in our farm shop, from there we will drive you to our truffle plantation.
What to expect:
- Small tour of our truffle plantation
- quiet location & lots of space
- Power connection for the mobile home
- Terrace right on the water
- Fireplace and barbecue area
- Muldenwiesen right in front of the plantation
- walk to the Kollau weir (1.2 km)
- Dogs are welcome (fenced area)
- Inspection on the Eilenburger Stadtberg
- Eilenburger Tierpark (5min by foot)
- large children's playground nearby (5min walk)
- by train to downtown Leipzig (20 min journey)
We would be very happy to have a little purchase in our farm shop:
- truffle specialties
- French specialties
- specially made liqueurs
- Lavender products
- French wines
- dog accessories
- Truffle hunting equipment
We would be happy to put together a dinner package for you for an enjoyable evening on our plantation.
- Gourmet evenings "All about the truffle"
- Aperitivo evening (every Tuesday & Thursday)
- Truffle seminars / courses
- Truffle search dog training
- Intensive seminar (individual course 1 team daily possible)
- Tastings on our truffle plantation
Truffle! Searching and finding is the great passion of our small family business. We experience nature with appreciation and amazement on every tour with our beloved truffle dogs.
On French and Italian plantations, we gained the trust of experienced truffle farmers over the years and were able to learn how to cultivate these tasty treasures and let them melt on your tongue with the southern joie de vivre. We would like to share this natural and enjoyable way of life with you.
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Drinking water
- Hot shower
- Cold shower
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
- Heater in accommodation
- Covered kitchen
Things to do in the area
- Enjoyable aperitivo evening - every Tuesday & Thursday
- Barbecue or campfire on our water terrace
- Wildlife watching
- Horseback riding
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Waste separation
- Self-grown food
- Food products from locals in the region
- Green power
- Water-saving measures
Your host, Gunter
We would love it if you collect your rubbish in a bag and not leave it in our truffle grove.
If you have any questions, we are always available.
Checking in and out
10:00 am–9:00 pm
Check-out between: 8:00 am–2:00 pm
Parking space on our truffle plantation
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.