Bohemian purple country chalet / Pippi Langkoushuis!
About this campspace #s004693
You don't come across this often! A real country / pippi chalet! Back to basic with a touch of luxury. Enjoy camping! We would like to share our Purple chalet happiness with you.
Our chalet has 3 bedrooms (2x 2 box springs, 1x 160cmx200cm), a separate toilet and shower, a spacious hall, (handy to put all your bags if you are passing through!), A spacious living room and a kitchen with: gas stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, kettle, all kitchen equipment, coffee maker. What does a man want more?!
There is also enough garden around the chalet to set up your tent! There are 2 entrances. 1 main entrance and 1 entrance for the rear bedroom. The garden has a hammock, bbq, wood stove and a pond.
Did you know that we flush the toilet with rainwater? From the roof we collect the rainwater in a large ibc vessel. This way there is always enough water to rinse! We find it very important to save on water / electricity and gas. We only turn on the gas heater in the living room when it is very cold.
We also have blankets and pillows. You are obliged to bring bed linen yourself. So: duvet covers, fitted sheets and pillowcases. Do you want to get in a spread bed? That is possible. Send an extra message.
Don't forget: dishcloth / towel / tea towel / towels for showering / toilet paper / washing-up liquid.
Our Chalet is located at camping Si Es An in the beautiful Reestdal area. Our Chalet is located on a corner at the edge of the forest. In the area you can walk beautifully on the heath and forests. In summer you can swim in the most beautiful open-air swimming pool in the Netherlands. The Heuveltjesbosbad.
There is a men's bicycle and a children's scooter that may be used.
There is 1 gas bottle for the stove and 1 for showering and cooking. You get 1 full gas bottle. On is on! Exchange costs € 35 at the reception. (Note! You may only disconnect the gas bottle if you understand this!) You can call us at any time for questions or advice.
Oh yes, working from home? Which can! We also have WiFi. The connection is fast and good. There is also a TV with HDMI connection.
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot Tub / Sauna
Things to do in the area
- Wind sports
- Wildlife watching
- Off Highway Vehicles
- Reiki treatment | Massage | walk | creative workshop
- Sunset and sunrise on the veluwe
Meet Pien, your host
Just over a year ago we were able to take over a derelict chalet at camping Si es An. At the Bosrand.
We have put a lot of love, time, attention and energy into completely refurbishing our beautiful chalet. It was a lot of work! New facade, sanding down everything, painting, floors ... and so on!
We still have improvement plans, but step by step!
We want to share with the world the happiness we feel when we are in our beautiful purple house. We come to rest here completely and that is a very good thing.
The surroundings and sunsets here are phenomenal. So do not stay in the beautiful pippi chalet, but go on a discovery tour in the area is our advice!
You can enjoy delicious food in Brasserie de Boerderij. They even deliver it to the chalet. Ideal!
Pien has a creative mind and is inventive in devising and executing new projects. Pien has obtained various diplomas and certificates to provide your stay with a golden edge.
Reiki treatment | grounding and relaxation exercises | massages | personal guidance | holistic coaching and creative workshops are among the possibilities to book.
Do you have questions? We would like to hear from you. You can request a treatment by e-mail or telephone.
Sonny is the handy handyman! Sonny has taught herself everything about odd jobs in and around the house. If Pien has an idea, Sonny will work it out. If you run into something, do not hesitate to ring a bell. Something is often easy to fix. Sonny loves Bootcamp, but also the Burgundian life. Beer, fire, he doesn't need more. A satisfied man who likes to live every day.
We are happy to assist you.
If you have any questions, advice, help, call or email us.
We hope you have a good time and can make beautiful memories in the beautiful Reestdal.
* Dog (s) are only allowed in consultation. (Surcharge)
* Firewood may only be used after purchase. You can bring your own. You are not allowed to gather from the area. Only wood may be used. No waste or plastic.
* Do not use too much toilet paper with flushing. (We continue with rainwater). It takes 8 minutes for the cistern to refill with water.
* Bed linen is compulsory.
* Has something broken or broken? Can happen. Reporting to us is just as neat and mandatory;)
* Deposit of 50 euros.
* Not intended for parties.
* Day visitors may receive, report to the reception. (* Spontaneous sleeping of guests is not allowed without consultation + costs.)
* Smoking is not allowed inside. The beautiful veranda is suitable for that.
* Use of drugs not allowed.
* 1 gas bottle is included. Empty? Pick up new ones yourself at reception. 35 euros per gas bottle. Trade in old bottle.
* You can only change gas bottle if you understand this. If not, call.
* You can bring your tent. You can set it up in the garden.
* Free use of the bicycle and scooter. Take care of it, so someone else can enjoy it too.
* Final cleaning mandatory. Leave everything in the condition as you arrived (!)
* Instructions for use and guidebooks are available in the chalet.
* Garbage bags / waste can be left at the recycling center at the avenue of the entrance to the campsite (directly on the right).
Pien offers retreat weekends. You can choose to bring your own tent or sleep in the bohemian chalet. In this weekend we will, among other things: do relaxation exercises; creative workshop and a walk. I also provide a vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Max 3 persons).
Would you rather relax alone in the chalet? You can book a massage or Reiki treatment as an extra gift for yourself!
Everything is allowed.
€ 12.50 per person per night for each 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th person.
€ 4.50 pppn pay at the reception. (Tourist tax and environmental tax)
€ 50, - Deposit (return after inspection)
Checking in and out
Check-out between: To be agreed ‐ 12:00 pm
Bohemian Purple Country Chalet
Arrival allowed on:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Pitch types and availability
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.