Experience the farm
About this campspace #s004210
Dairy farming and visiting farm De Weiden is a small-scale, multifunctional agricultural company where the farmer-citizen connection is central.
We offer 2 simple, but cozy rooms that we rent out to people who want to experience the farm. Along with the farmer who collects his cows from the pasture. Take care of small livestock such as ponies, goats and alpacas together with the farmer.
And of course you can also see how our cows are milked. And you can drink that milk with breakfast the next morning. What else do you want?
De Weiden coaching and guidance is part of our company. It is possible to book one or two sessions and book an overnight stay.
Peace, space and nature are the keywords.
Please note: the prices do not include the mandatory final cleaning of € 50.00.
- Other (bv: Treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
Things to do in the area
- spotting flamingos in the Zwillbrocker Venn, just across the border in Germany
- enjoy the peace and space of the countryside
Meet Monique, your host
We enjoy all our animals and the beautiful nature around us every day. Can we let you enjoy?
EDUCATION AND GUEST FARM “DE WEIDEN”
We are pleased to welcome you to our farm,
we kindly ask you to read the following:
• Staying on our farm is entirely at your own risk,
• It is prohibited to enter and / or enter the stables without the express permission of one of the managers,
• Costs per night: room OT (double room): € 60.00, room SIEN (triple room): € 75.00. These prices include made-up beds and tourist tax. You have to provide towels yourself. We do NOT provide a breakfast service.
For a longer stay (longer than 5 days) we use adjusted prices. These can be requested from Monique. Costs for final cleaning: € 50.00 (must be paid when booking)
• The amount must be paid to our account by bank transfer before the start,
• In our common room everything is available to prepare a simple meal (hot or cold). There is a fridge and freezer available,
• Please note that our rooms are on the 1st floor, which can be reached by stairs. The common room is located on the ground floor,
• 1 dog is allowed per room. Please do not rest on the beds, nor on the sofa (s) in the common room. Dogs are not allowed in the yard. Please let out the roadsides of the Schuurmansweg (NOT IN THE MEADOWS!) And please clean up excrement (bags are available),
• The rooms are available from 12:00 noon. Please leave before 10:00 am on the day of departure and leave the room tidy,
• Please do not smoke in the rooms,
• Our activities start every day at 6.30 am (also on weekends!). Since we want to ensure peace for our cattle, we kindly ask you not to make any more noise in the evening after 10 p.m.
• Plastic mattress covers are provided for our younger guests. In the unlikely event that an “accident” should happen, would you be so kind as to let us know? We are forced to pass on the cleaning of the mattresses to you.
We hope you will have a pleasant stay on our farm. If you have any questions / comments, we would like to hear from you.
Bennie and Monique Weiden
Dairy farming, education and guest farm “de Weiden”
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed ‐ 10:00 am