C&C's place, in the middle of the fields, near Fribourg city (Switzerland)
Over deze campspace #s001186
The place is in the garden of a nice family house in a small village, at the border of fields. In front of the place you will most probably see sheep, cows, horses or goats.
After walking 5 minutes you are in the forest. It is a great place for outdoor activities.
Very kind neighbourhood with plenty of kids.
This place is in a well located village near the city of Fribourg.
If you you travel by train, "Belfaux-Village" train station is less than 1 km away. This train station has trains every 30 minutes to Fribourg city centre (4 minutes train ride) which is then well connected to other major cities of Switzerland (Bern is at 20 minutes, Geneva at 1h30m, Zurich at 1h30m, Basel at 1h30m).
If you have or rent a car, the place is less than 5 minutes from 2 highway entrances ("Fribourg-Nord" and "Fribourg-Centre").
The Swiss highlights are easily accessible thanks to a well centred location.
- Bern (capital city) at 25 minutes
- Luzern at 1 hour
- Zürich at 1 hour 30 minutes
- Geneva at 1 hour 30 minutes
- Basel at 1 hour 30 minutes
You also have easy access to:
- Fribourg city and its well renowned old town at 5-10 minutes
- The Valley of Gottéron, a nice walk of half a day starting from Fribourg
- The ski/snowshoeing/trekking resorts of Scharzsee (30 minutes), Charmey (35 minutes), Moléson (40 minutes), Les Paccots (40 minutes)
- The thermal baths of Charmey (35 minutes), Yverdon-les-Bains (35 minutes), Lavey-les-Bains (45 minutes)
- Caravans & aanhangwagens
Beschikbaar ja of nee
- Huisdieren toegestaan
- RV aansluiting
- Warm water
- Kampvuur mogelijk
- Gas (/fornuis)
- Extra toilet papier
Activiteiten in de buurt
- Bezienswaardigheden bekijken
Ontmoet Cedric, jouw verhuurder
I love traveling and had the chance to travel in Asia (from Central Asia to Malaysia) for a year. I have also traveled multiple times during a month in various countries.
I would be glad to give you some hints about traveling in Switzerland.
Lillian recommends this place
No pets allowed.
Zo check je in en uit
Uitchecken : 11:30