Country Farm for camping (woods)
Over deze micro camping
1) Totally secluded and quiet spot located in the South Downs national park. We do require a minimum booking of 16 adults for 2 nights on weekends to book this site out exclusively to your group.
2) I have 3 campsites. One is located in a meadow next to the river Rother (campsite 1) and the other campsite is located in the Bluebell woods (campsite 2)plus we have (campsite 3) in a large grass field overlooking the farm
3) No traffic (human or otherwise) nearby
4) Some good exploring and tree climbing for kids
5) Wild Camping at its best
6) Disused railway line right next to the camping spot where you can walk/cycle through beautiful countryside
7) Located next to a pub which serves fantastic ales. You must try the locals favourite ale called Betty Stoggs, - very nice indeed.
(22 min walk, 10 min cycle ride)
8)Great location to go exploring around West Sussex. (Midhurst, Petworth, Arundel, Goodwood, coastal towns, etc.)
£12 per night per adult
£6 per night per child
Each booking will have exclusive use of the site, there won't be any other campers in your area in campsite 1 and 2. Campsite 3 may be shared with other campers if we have any staying.
- Een tent
Beschikbaar ja of nee
- Sanitaire voorzieningen
- Huisdieren toegestaan
- RV aansluiting
- Warm water
- Kampvuur mogelijk
- Gas (/fornuis)
- Extra toilet papier :-)