River-Facing Namibian Campsite
Over deze micro camping
Epupa Falls is the deepest waterfall in Namibia and our property is so close to the falls that you vibrate from the rush of water when the river is full. With no light pollution, you can even see the milky way over your tent... the best camp site in Namibia? Definitely!
- Een tent
- Een caravan
- Een camper
- Anders (bv: Boomhut, lodge)
Beschikbaar ja of nee
- Sanitaire voorzieningen
- Huisdieren toegestaan
- RV aansluiting
- Warm water
- Kampvuur mogelijk
- Gas (/fornuis)
- Extra toilet papier :-)
Activiteiten in de buurt
- Off road voertuigen
- Bezienswaardigheden bekijken
Ontmoet Mariette, jouw host
1. It is not allowed to bring anybody from outside onto the campsite that is not authorized. Please enquire at reception.
2. No wood seller is allowed on the campsite.
3. Please do not try and fix anything that does not work; report the problem to reception.
4. Make use of the available fire places; please do not make fire on the ground.
5. Keep your fires small and do not leave coals alive when going to bed.
6. Unless boiled do not drink water from the tap.
7. Please do not feed any dog, cat or any other animal on the campsite. Not even the Jack Russels of the owner.
8. Please note that the chalet/lodge area is private. We fully appreciate if our camping guests want to look around but PLEASE not without permission required from reception.
9. Loud music will not be tolerated
10. Do not break any trees for fire wood.
11. Do not climb over the fence
Hoe bereik je de micro camping
The routes from Opuwo and Ruacana to Epupa is not 4x4 only. A high clearance vehicle is recommended for your comfort but Epupa can be reached in any type of vehicle - depending on the time you allow yourself to travel.
Zo check je in en uit
Receptions Hours: From 7am till 7pm
Gates open at 06h00 and close 22h00 latest
Lights out at 22h00
Bar opens at 10h00
Latest for dinner to be booked at 16h00
Bar closes at 22h00
Sunday Bar hours from 10H00 to 14H00 and again from 18H00 TO 22HOO
Breakfast must be booked the evening before
Lunch needs to be booked by 10h00
Breakfast from 07h00 to 08h00
Lunch from 13h00 to 14h00
Dinner from 19h00 to 20h00
ALL CAMPSITES NEED TO BE VACATED BY 10HOO LATEST, THEREAFTER DAY VISITORS TARIFF UNLESS ARRANGED WITH RECEPTION.