Country Farm for Camping ( Grass field )
Over deze campspace #s001970
1) Totally secluded and quiet spot located in the South Downs national park.
2) I have 3 campsites. One is located in a meadow next to the river Rother (campsite 1) and the other campsite is located in the Bluebell woods (campsite 2)plus we have (campsite 3) in a large grass field overlooking the farm
3) No traffic (human or otherwise) nearby
4) Some good exploring and tree climbing for kids
5) Wild Camping at its best
6) Disused railway line right next to the camping spot where you can walk/cycle through beautiful countryside
7) Located next to a pub which serves fantastic ales. You must try the locals favourite ale called Betty Stoggs, - very nice indeed. Check their website out at www.thethreemoles.co.uk. (22 min walk, 10 min cycle ride)
8)Great location to go exploring around West Sussex. (Midhurst, Petworth, Arundel, Goodwood, coastal towns, etc.)
£14 per night per adult £7 per night per child. There may be other groups in the field, but we keep everybody far apart so you don't disturb one another.
Beschikbaar ja of nee
- Huisdieren toegestaan
- RV aansluiting
- Warm water
- Kampvuur mogelijk
- Gas (/fornuis)
- Extra toilet papier
Activiteiten in de buurt
- One of the best spots to view the stars on a clear night.
- Great selection of pubs within 5 mile radius.
Zo check je in en uit
: In overleg
Uitchecken : In overleg