Working farm in the NSW Southern Highlands
About this campspace #s003290
Our large farm is very conveniently located half-way between Sydney and Canberra on the Hume Highway. We have plenty of space around the house for you to camp. There is a toilet and shower that you may use.
There are lots of wombats and kangaroos on the property that come out early morning/evening that you may be lucky enough to see.
We have goats, sheep, horses, alpacas and chickens on the property.
Please note that the map does not show precise location, please contact me for directions to the property.
- Other (bv: Treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- No entering paddocks without permission.
- Gates to be kept closed at all times.
- Children are to be supervised at ALL times.
- No fires in fire-ban periods. Fires only in designated areas.