WELCOME to Pallettenland!
About this campspace #s004125
Pallettenland is located in a small but cozy garden in Oostkamp, 6 km. from Bruges (Belgium).
During the corona period, the garden was decorated with lots of homemade wooden furniture from 'pallets' and 2 beautiful new tents, hence Pallettenland!
We create the southern atmosphere with banana plants, saved from a green container from the neighborhood and palm trees.
One of the children can sleep in our tree house.
In short, rain or shine, from far or near, it is always fun in Pallettenland!
* FREE chilled and drinkable water.
* FREE WIFI
* NICE cycling and walking routes in the area.
(last camping weekend October 2-3-4, 2020)
- Provided accommodation
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot Tub / Sauna
Things to do in the area
- Walking and cycling in the neighborhood, the Bruges Woodland!
- Visit to Bruges, Venice of the North.
Meet Koen, your host
We have two children, Lune (19) and Ieben (15)
We have both been teaching in Extraordinary Primary Education for 25 years.
In the corona era we converted the garden into Pallettenland because a lot of things are made with wooden pallets.
The garden is brightened up with 4 beautiful banana plants, saved from a green container!
- Consider the neighbors.
- Quiet, cozy atmosphere between 10 a.m. and 8 a.m.
- Respect for material and the environment.
- Please sort waste - garbage bag for residual waste available at € 1.00
- Take into account corona agreements in Belgium.
- If there is a problem, do not hesitate to contact us!
- Looking for a fun trip? We are happy to help you ...
Koen & Isabelle
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Arrival allowed on:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Departure allowed on: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Pitch types and availability
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.