Welcome to the garden of ROXSE
About this campspace #s003745
We offer a wonderfully quietly situated garden between 2 waterways. It is located on the border of the Netherlands. Our Campspace is close to downtown and shops. There is a play area for the children and we have a few animals too pet. With warm weather, we can also inflate a small swimming pool for children. There is the possibility of electric fire for self-cooking or you can use our BBQ.
Do you want to bring your pet? We will warmly welcome them and they are allowed to stay for free. Our garden is fenced.
We have two four-person tents
Feel welcome! :-)
- Tent on site
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
Things to do in the area
- Outdoor swimming pool just over the border during peak season
- Visit the historic city of Bruges 20min
Meet Xavier- Rebecca, your host
we write, read and speak in English and Dutch
and we write and read in German
R = the mama big boss Rebecca
E = our middle son Elias
X = the daddy boss Xavier
S = our youngest son Sèm
O = our oldest son Oliv
We really love camping with the tent.
our nicest of the 10 dozens so far were in Switzerland and Sprimont
And hope to see you soon
Bianca recommends this place
- You can enter the house from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Cleaning up the dogs' needs. You can avoid this by first taking them out on the Berm.
- Respect for the nature around you and the animals of the house.
- Waste in the garbage can and glass to the glass container at the start of the street
- No noise after 10 pm to allow the neighbors to rest.
Checking in and out
: 6:00 pm
Check out : To be agreed