Meadow view, apartment for 2 pers.
About this campspace #s004044
Spacious apartment on the 1st floor, accessible by stairs. Self-catering is possible which makes it perfect for a longer stay.
Our farm is located between the meadows close to forest and water
against the Keent nature reserve and a short distance from the Maashorst nature reserve. Unlimited possibilities for cycling and walking routes.
- Other (bv: Treehouse, lodge)
- Passenger Cars
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
Things to do in the area
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Restaurant de Linde offers a great menu
- Here you can only enjoy sunrise until late in the evening. Even the stars are clearly visible at night when it is not cloudy.
Meet Riekie, your host
Peace is what you get at Riekie in Reek, a friendly village with an excellent lunchroom with delicious bitterballen.
Riekie has a handy camping spot behind her care farm from which you can take beautiful walks and bike rides.
Surprisingly beautiful nature and surroundings!
· Translated from dutch · show original
Smoking is not allowed inside or outside (in the yard)
• Pets are not allowed
• Silence hours are between 10:30 PM - 8:00 AM
• No parties or events
• Do not feed the dog Boris and farm animals without the permission of the hostess (please keep other food scraps separately)
• Do not walk around in the yard without permission. Always stay behind the black gate and no further than the playground!
* In consultation, there are quite a few possibilities, but just ask the hostess! ?
Enjoy your stay!
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed ‐ 11:00 am