Scaramanga Production Ranch & Film Site
Madrid, New Mexico, United States
About this micro camping
Nestled above the quirky art town of Madrid, NM and just 20 miles to Santa Fe, Scaramanga Ranch is a privately owned majestic 25-acre site of uninterrupted views, dynamic elevations and diverse terrain. Hike along our 2500 ft long and 300 ft deep Hi-Fat Canyon and stroll within Goodnight’s Gulch. Home to Adrenaline Entertainment, the ranch functions as a film site. Between filming, Scaramanga Ranch is available to RV’ers and campers age 21 and up. View picture-perfect sunrises and sunsets, gaze upon explosive stars and nebulas against a dark night sky, then sleep surrounded by quiet desert sounds. Discover quartz and other mineral veins and harvest unusual fossils all on private property. Although you'll feel isolated in wilderness, numerous boutique shops and restaurants are literally three minutes down the mountain. Netflix, Amazon, Better Call Saul and Roswell have been here so why not you? Modern shopping, Malls, casual dining a mere 20 minutes in Santa Fe, 10 minutes more and you’re in the heart of Santa Fe's Historic Plaza and fine dining districts.
- Amazing nature
- The view
- Bring your own tent
- Bring your own caravan
- Bring your own motorhome
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
What's it like
• Respect restricted zones.
• Illegal drug use prohibited.
• Harvesting wood prohibited.
• Remain 400' from film crews.
• Driving while intoxicated banned.
• Clean up fee applied to unkept sites.
• Respect private property boundaries.
• ATV/UTV use on roads only.
• Native plant / animal removal banned.
• All guests must be 21 years old and above.
• Only registered guests allowed on property.
• Adhere to conduct and waste disposal rules.
• Ammunition and projectile weapons banned.
• We reserve right to ban guest for any reason.
• Each guest must sign indemnification waiver.
How to reach this micro camping
Cars with high clearance, RV's, Trucks and SUV's preferred.
Checking in and out
11:00 am Arrival, 11:00 pm Check-Out
Things to do in the area
- Wildlife watching
- Horseback riding
- Off Highway Vehicles