About this campspace #s005531
I offer an overnight stay in the form of an approx. 3500m² meadow. The place is surrounded by fields, paddocks and the Stör is only 200m away. Access via the lane track is feasible without any problems.
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Drinking water
- Hot shower
- Shower (cold water)
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
- Heater in accommodation
- Covered kitchen
Things to do in the area
- The next motorway entrance is only approx. 8 km away
- The Holstenhalle in Neumünster is not even 20km away
- Wildlife watching
- Horseback riding
Your host, Jona
- You are allowed to make a fire, but only in braziers or similar. and in compliance with all fire protection regulations.
- The remains of animals are of course to be collected.
- Climbing around or on the Strommate is strictly forbidden! Risk of death!
- There is currently no toilet available
- Garbage has to be taken back with you
Checking in and out
4:00 pm–8:00 pm
Check-out between: 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Tent and van pitch surrounded by fields and paddocks
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.