C&C's place, in the middle of the fields, near Fribourg city (Switzerland)
About this micro camping
The place is in the garden of a nice family house in a small village, at the border of fields. In front of the place you will most probably see sheep, cows, horses or goats.
After walking 5 minutes you are in the forest. It is a great place for outdoor activities.
Very kind neighbourhood with plenty of kids.
This place is in a well located village near the city of Fribourg.
If you you travel by train, "Belfaux-Village" train station is less than 1 km away. This train station has trains every 30 minutes to Fribourg city centre (4 minutes train ride) which is then well connected to other major cities of Switzerland (Bern is at 20 minutes, Geneva at 1h30m, Zurich at 1h30m, Basel at 1h30m).
If you have or rent a car, the place is less than 5 minutes from 2 highway entrances ("Fribourg-Nord" and "Fribourg-Centre").
The Swiss highlights are easily accessible thanks to a well centred location.
- Bern (capital city) at 25 minutes
- Luzern at 1 hour
- Zürich at 1 hour 30 minutes
- Geneva at 1 hour 30 minutes
- Basel at 1 hour 30 minutes
You also have easy access to:
- Fribourg city and its well renowned old town at 5-10 minutes
- The Valley of Gottéron, a nice walk of half a day starting from Fribourg
- The ski/snowshoeing/trekking resorts of Scharzsee (30 minutes), Charmey (35 minutes), Moléson (40 minutes), Les Paccots (40 minutes)
- The thermal baths of Charmey (35 minutes), Yverdon-les-Bains (35 minutes), Lavey-les-Bains (45 minutes)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
Things to do in the area
- Wind sports
- Snow sports
- Horseback riding
Meet Cedric, your host
Lillian recommends this place
No pets allowed and no campfires.