About this campspace #s005855
Your hostNadia et Fabrice
We wanted to offer unusual accommodation with the least possible impact on the fauna and flora of the Angevinière park. Lovers of glamping, you can enjoy an all-wood trailer with 4 openings on each side (windows and French windows) to enjoy the feeling of being in the heart of greenery, wind, earth... Here , no kitchen or shower in the trailer; just what you need to wash yourself in the dry with a beautiful basin and its jug, found at the Brussels flea market, with cold water and hot water brought when you ask for it... nothing automatic , not even mechanical!
Your private dry toil'hôtes (toilets), entirely designed and made by Fabrice, based on recycled furniture and objects. Even the wood chips are local :)
The hearty homemade breakfast based on organic and local products will be served to you, at your choice:
- in our house, an old 18th century farmhouse, in the cool of the summer heat or sheltered from the rain and in good company;)
- delivered in a country basket and to be enjoyed in front of your trailer.
The view of the horizon of a Normandy bocage still preserved in the middle of multiple species of trees and birds will make you experience an enchanted parenthesis! and Mont-Saint-Michel 20 minutes away...
- Drinking water
- Picnic table
- Heater in accommodation
- Hot shower
- Shower (cold water)
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
- Covered kitchen
Things to do in the area
- Discover an atypical and natural place 3 'from us: the Other Café at Lac de la Roche which drinks, Café Restaurant-Brocante
- The nature walk with a view of Mont Saint-Michel at Pointe du Groin Sud, 25 minutes from us
- Wind sports
- Wildlife watching
- Horseback riding
- Waste separation
- Food products from locals in the region
- Solar panels
- Green power
- Solar water heater
- Organic cleaning products
- Water-saving measures
L'Angevinière develops an ecological approach and welcomes you all year round
Holidays in Normandy under the sign of ecotourism
At the Angevinière, we are in an ecological approach and have implemented several actions on this subject:
• electricity production is provided in part by solar panels,
• each gite has an individual composter,
• ecological products are available in holiday accommodation,
• the management of the park is done without any chemical products and we practice reasoned mowing in order to promote biodiversity on our land.
• Finally, our breakfasts are "homemade" using as many local organic products as possible.
Your host, Nadia et Fabrice
No fire in the trailer, nor campfire in the park.
The third person can only be a child for whom we can install a small mattress or a cot.
The raw wood in the trailer does not support the claws of dogs, except small ones.
Possibility to take a shower in the guest house at an additional cost, if available.
Checking in and out
3:30 pm–10:00 pm
Check-out between: 8:00 am–11:00 am
Caravan Nature and Charm in 1 hectare park
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.