This Beautiful Tent Only campsite sits right on the Chagrin River. Tent Camper may enjoy a long river walk up or down the Chagrin River. Tenters may also sit in the river with chairs provided and enjoy the sounds, views & peace.
There is also a fire pit on the grounds and please only use that designated area to burn.
Hikers must visit the nearby Chapin Forest!!
Hikers must visit Chapin Forrest
Tent site only minutes from beautiful downtown Willoughby
Guests who cancel at least 30 days before check-in date will receive a refund of the amount paid by them (excl. Campspace fees). If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they will receive a 50% refund. Otherwise they will not be refunded.
1. The house is off limits and not for rent
2. Set up tent in back yard only. No tents in the front yard
3. Pick up & dispose of all trash in garbage can provided
4. Fire wood is available for $6.00 per bundle
5. DO NOT CUT ANY TREES DOWN TO BURN
Pets allowed: yes
11:00 am–To be agreed
Check-out between: 12:00 pm–To be agreed
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure. Learn more