About this campspace #s004393
This Beautiful Tent Only campsite sits right on the Chagrin River. Tent Camper may enjoy a long river walk up or down the Chagrin River. Tenters may also sit in the river with chairs provided and enjoy the sounds, views & peace.
There is also a fire pit on the grounds and please only use that designated area to burn.
Hikers must visit the nearby Chapin Forest!!
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBQ
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub/sauna
Things to do in the area
- Hikers must visit Chapin Forrest
- Tent site only minutes from beautiful downtown Willoughby
- Wildlife watching
Your host, Scott
1. The house is off limits and not for rent
2. Set up tent in back yard only. No tents in the front yard
3. Pick up & dispose of all trash in garbage can provided
4. Fire wood is available for $6.00 per bundle
5. DO NOT CUT ANY TREES DOWN TO BURN
Checking in and out
11:00 am–To be agreed
Check-out between: 12:00 pm–To be agreed
Campspace pitch 1
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Start your adventure
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.