Istas Garden: a familar and cosy campsite
About this micro camping
It's a familiar and cosy campsite located in our garden, but filled with amenities. 2 km walk from the seaside, our site is located in a nature environment, but 4 km from the city centre (Vila Nova de Gaia). If you want to visit the Portwine cellars and the city of Oporto, ypu found the right spot. It's quiet, peaceful, but near of all of this. From our "garden/site" you can ride a bike or walk to the beach. In our campsite you have a shared kitchen and a small living room, a kitchen with all the necessary equipment (stove, oven, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, plates, pans, cutlery and a washing machine). There's also an indoor pool with heated and salted water. It's open all year long. Then there's a barbecue area with a picnic table. All the pitches have access to electricity and water. In the washing sink the water is drinkable.
- Caravan on site
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
Things to do in the area
Meet Claudia, your host
Animals are welcome. Dogs must be kept on leash at all time. Dogs must be walked outside the campsite
• Take care of the green grass and avoid using plastic sheeting. Thank you for your help.
• Think about the environment when shower. Be as quickly as possible.
• Please show consideration for others and please help to keep quiet from 22:00. Thank you for your understanding
• There is no driving allowed at the campsite between 22:00 – 8:00
• Guests are more than welcome. Important phones:
- Emergency calls 112
- Police: 22 716 9270
How to reach this micro camping
Easily reachable by car.
Checking in and out
Arrival from 8:30/ 9:00 Departure before 14:00