About this campspace #s005171
Your hostRobert and Magda
All you need to do is pass the nearby village of Montserrat (where you will find bars, shops, bank offices, laundries, gas stations and two supermarkets).
Then you will pass the "polideportivo" where the summer swimming pool is located.
From now on, you are only 800 meters from your target:
350 m2 of private plot for the exclusive use.
There are 6 zones on the plot:
- 6.7m x 10m parking lot (there is a dirty water outlet and a tap water point) , here you can also pitching your tent
- picnic area 4m x 5m with table and bench - you can bring your own gas grill, but wood and charcoal are not allowed
- lawn with an area of 100 m2 (pitching the tent is prohibited)
- 25 m2 lawn (pitching the tent is prohibited, but if you are coming with your pet, you can install your own detachable dog / cat box)
- sand filled surface, you can install your own removable pool on it, if you have one (wheel diameter is 320cm) or your tent
- rocky-gravel zone (here is a cesspool/septic tank) and "scout style" toilet and shower.
You're wondering what you can do here?
"The best thing is to laze around".
But. if. you. really,. really. want. to. do. something,
you can :
- go for a walk
- take a walk on the marked paths
- ride a bike/ scooter
- use the services of a nearby stable ( horseback riding or carriage)
- take advantage of the offer of the local municipal sports complex "polideportivo" ( including a summer swimming pool for adults and another one for toddlers, a climbing wall, a tennis court, a sports field, etc.)
- go to Albufera, or to the sandy beaches among the dunes of El Saler
- go to Valencia located 20 km away and enjoy the tourist attractions there
And when you get tired, you know "The best thing is to laze around".
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
Things to do in the area
- The sunrise is spectacular on the top of El Portel (200 m from our camp).you can also see the sea from there.
- if you look around you will find local honeys, oils and wines.
- Wildlife watching
- Horseback riding
Your host, Robert and Magda
We are siblings from Poland and we dedicate a large part of our time and financial resources to feeding and partially caring for local homeless cats.
Therefore, although we are unable to provide access to a toilet or shower from october to may, we have decided to prepare an independent part of our property for motorhome or caravan ( with toilet and shower in it ) travelers.
We cordially invite you to take advantage of our stay offer and we hope that the location and functionality of the plot will meet yours expectations.
Access by asphalt road, last 30 meters of dirt road ( width 4 meters , but at opposite the entrance, the road is 6 meters wide.) The property is independent and has its own access. It is partially fenced.
Please don't walk on stone walls, and do not put up the tent on the lawns.
Arriving with your pet, you need to provide him safe cage ( to be set on the lawn in the shade of a tree.) Please note, your pet must not endanger the safety of other animals in the area.
We kindly ask you to be quiet from 23:00 h until 08:00 h.
We deliver electricity for two hours on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, but only so you can recharge your phone.
At temperatures above 30 ° C - from 8am to 10am. No additional payments.
Checking in and out
5:00 pm–8:00 pm
Check-out between: 8:00 am–12:00 pm
Motorhome/camper camp area
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.