Old caravan in the beautiful Haspengouw
About this campspace #s004431
We are Brecht and Marielies and we have 3 children: Leander (20), Leonie (7) and Fons (5). We live in the beautiful Haspengouw and have an old caravan at the back of our garden, where you can sleep wonderfully. Treat our caravan with respect. Leave her as you got them. She is a bit older, but still so cozy. We put a lot of time and effort into getting her like this ... You can sleep in the caravan with 4 people. There is a campfire circle and a trampoline. In our front garden there is also a petanque court that you can use. Our dog Fixx will give you a warm welcome. There is a goat meadow between the caravan and our house, so you have the necessary privacy. Haspengouw is a beautiful region in Belgian Limburg, where you can walk to your heart's content and certainly also cycle. Limburg is known as a true cycling paradise with its network of cycling nodes.
What do we offer:
- our hospitality
- an old caravan with electricity
- a campfire circle
- a petanque court
- a trampoline
- toilet in the house
- cooking fire and cooking utensils
- in the cupboards of the caravan there are plates, cutlery, camping chairs, ... in short, everything you need for camping.
- Optional: a delicious breakfast with all the trimmings, prepared by Marielies at € 10 per person (children a bit less of course :-)).
- bath shower
We are happy to let you enjoy our paradise and give you an explanation about our beautiful region.
- Caravan on site
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
Things to do in the area
- Visit the see-through church in Borgloon
- Take a beautiful walk or bike ride between the orchards.
Meet Brecht & Marielies, your host
- There is no wifi
- Night's rest for us and the neighbors after 10 pm
- Leave our caravan as you got it. Tell us if something accidentally broke, so that we can enjoy our caravan for a long time to come
- On departure you go around with a mop and change the sheets if necessary.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed