About this campspace #s004759
Bring your tent, meet our 20 chickens and enjoy the peace and open countryside in the fields of this organic fruit and vegetable farm.
Since 2019 we have started here with a self-harvest farm where nature and ecology are central.
The field is located within walking and cycling distance (4 km) from Puyenbroek, where you can swim, cycle, walk, play in the large playground, view animals, ...
Those who prefer to go into the city are 25 minutes (by car) in the center of Ghent. Here you can shop, do outdoor cafes,... or rent a canoe and discover Ghent from the water.
- Net bag of firewood 20dm³: €4/net - wood from sustainably managed forests
- Use Weber bbq, briquette starter and briquettes: €10
We choose to use briquettes from European forests, planting a new one for every tree that is felled. Many (cheaper) briquettes come from illegally felled forests in South America, something we, as an organic farm with an emphasis on ecological, nature, ... prefer not to participate in.
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
Things to do in the area
- Close to Puyenbroeck and Ghent
- Ability to help out on the farm
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- De biologische boerderij werkt met groene stroom, ecologische producten en uiteraard pesticidevrij
Your host, Pieter-Jan
5.00 (1 review)
I am Pieter-Jan and have been running an organic self-harvesting farm with vegetables, flowers, herbs and fruit since 2019.
Tell us about your experience
Pieter-jan's farm was a very nice and relaxing location to spend the night. It was nice to walk among the vegetable and flower cultivation and discover what was grown. In addition, the location is also ideal for a trip to Ghent. An ideal place for a city trip to Ghent while still being able to spend the night in nature.
How was the contact with the host?
The communication went very smoothly. Pieter-Jan almost always answered almost immediately and was very helpful with questions!
July 2021 · Translated from
- We are an organic company where we work together with nature. We expect the same from you. Please do not leave any waste on the field and do not cut/cut off vegetables and flowers.
- There are a lot of nesting boxes on the field and in the orchard. These birds obviously want to be left alone. They are mainly nest boxes for small birds but with a bit of luck you can even see the kestrels flying around and hunting their prey.
- Ground water is available.
- Take a bucket of water with you when cooking on a small gas fire just to be safe.
- The meadow is not a festival meadow :)
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Enjoy of course
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.