Open field with a view of the vegetable and flower beds
About this campspace #s004759
Bring your tent, meet our 20 chickens and enjoy the peace and the open countryside on the field of this organic fruit and vegetable farm.
Since 2019 we have started here with a self-harvesting farm where nature and ecology are central.
The field is located within cycling distance of Puyenbroek.
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub/sauna
Things to do in the area
- Enjoy the peace and nature around you
- Beautiful starry sky in good weather
Meet Pieter-Jan, your host
- We are an organic company where we cooperate with nature. We expect the same from you. Please do not leave any waste in the field and do not cut / cut vegetables and flowers.
- There are a lot of nesting boxes in the field and the orchard. These birds naturally want to be left alone. They are mainly nesting boxes for small birds, but with a bit of luck you can even see the kestrels flying around and hunting their prey.
- Ground water is available, drinking water after consultation.
- When cooking on a small gas fire, take a bucket of water with you to be on the safe side.
- The meadow is not a festival meadow :)
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Enjoy of course
Arrival allowed on:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Pitch types and availability
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.