Camping on the orchard at a farm under the oak
About this campspace #s003949
My house is located in an agricultural area 7 km from Bruges and 14 km from the sea. The location is 200 meters from bicycle junction 48. There is a large orchard on which two tents can be placed. Water and electricity is available. The shower is an outdoor shower (hot and cold water) that hangs from the tree. The toilet is a chemical toilet that is located in the meadow next to the orchard and placed in a covered shed.
For your comfort, there is a table with chairs as well as lounge chairs with matching cushions to enjoy the tranquility in the orchard.
If you arrive by car, you can park it on site. If you come by bike, you can place it in the closed garage.
Free pollard willow wood is available for the fire pit so that you can make it nice and warm during the summer months.
Don't have your own tent? No problem, you can rent a tent with accompanying thermal mats (5 euros / night). It will be set up for you.
Breakfast baskets are also available (5 euros / pp). The breakfast products are all homemade (bread, jams, yogurt, free-range eggs from the chickens, apple juice from the orchard where you sleep under). Evening meals can also be requested, for 18euro / pp drinks included you can enjoy a three-course menu.
You can also rent bicycles (5 euros / day) as well as a scooter for 2 people (30 euros / day).
There is also information about walks, bike rides and other attractions in the region.
- Glamping (e.g.: Yurt, Safari tent, Bubble tent)
- Passenger Cars
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
Things to do in the area
- Horseback riding
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Bruges is a very beautiful place
- Cycling or walking in the nearby nature reserves
Meet Filip, your host
It was a super beautiful garden, an incredibly beautiful garden with a nice camping opportunity under apple trees. There was a camping toilet and outside shower; trusting sheep, and very kind hosts. Very good breakfast, with homemade jams and fresh apple juice and applesauce from the orchard. It was really wonderful.
5 stars! Prime location in Brugse Ommeland! We went camping for a weekend in the garden / orchard with Annelies and Filip. We immediately had a real holiday feeling upon arrival.
Nice breakfast for 5 euros, shower possibility in the orchard itself, clean chemical toilet, close to cycling junction. Friendly and helpful host and hostess. Recommended!
Chantal & Danny
August 2020 · Translated from dutch · show original
The contact with the host was very good. Via the website he responds almost immediately. Also, upon arrival and during the stay, he was very kind and welcoming. The location is very beautiful, a large space for the tent and facilities such as a picknick bench and barbecue. The outdoor shower has a tent around it for privacy and is easy to operate. The toilet was fun to access (through the sheep pen) and always very clean (cleaned daily). The host also sells bread and goods for very reasonable prices, among which the delicious apple juice from apples from the trees you camp under. We had a great camping experience with Filip and would recommend to anyone who is not scared of sheep and loves the calm and outdoor experience.
Below are some guidelines that must be strictly adhered to in order to keep everything running smoothly and to guarantee the comfort and holiday feeling of others.
1. It is forbidden to climb trees or to pick fruit, some fallen fruit may be picked up and used.
2. The vegetable garden may not be entered as well as the chicken run.
3. Playing with the children should be done in the orchard and not in the boxwood garden.
4. Always close the fence of the pasture properly
5. It must be quiet after 22:00 and campfires must be out by midnight at the latest.
6. All garden furniture that can get wet must be placed in the garage.
7. Waste must be sorted.
8. All payments for extras must be made in cash.
9. Use of drugs and excessive alcohol consumption will immediately remove you from the site.
10. The fire pit must always be placed between four trees and the fire must not become too high. Always have the filled fire bucket nearby.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed