About this campspace #s004744
We are John and Anne.
We live in Velm (Sint-Truiden), the Fruity Heart of Haspengouw.
With us you can cycle and walk to your heart's content between the orchards and enjoy the beautiful landscape.
We have a large garden with an old cozy caravan for 2 people and 1 child and space for 2 tents.
In the caravan you will find everything you need for camping:
*3 pillows/3 sleeping bags
*sheets if needed
*a bbq at the caravan
*potable water in the garden
What we offer:
* Our hospitality
*Wake up by the chirping birds and be greeted by the cows.
*We have a barn available where you can sit by the wood stove on cooler evenings and have a drink for a fee.
This location is also interesting for musicians/bands, in the barn we can also record a band and mix and master the entire music production.
In the attic is a complete studio furnished.
* a playground for the children with outdoor toys
*dogs are welcome
*Caravan is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after.
*Bakery / Local shop spar / Greek restaurant / chip shop / Bistro / cafe within walking distance
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove)
- Hot water
- Hot shower
- Shower (cold water)
- Phone charge
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot tub
- Heater in accommodation
- Covered kitchen
Things to do in the area
- visit of the Wilderen brewery / fruit companies in the area
- visit the city of Sint-Truiden with many sights
- Horseback riding
Your host, Vanbrabant
5.00 (1 review)
Tell us about your experience
Beautiful location in a quiet area.
We were received very hospitably by a very helpful couple.
There is a wood basket that you can use at any time.
The caravan is neat and just big enough for 2 people.
Very good camp space
September 2021 · Translated from dutch
* keep the caravan and garden tidy.
* You throw waste in the bins.
* Dogs are allowed. Pick up the poo and throw it in the container
* After 10 pm, please rest for the neighbors
* enjoy the beautiful surroundings
* make sure your family insurance is in order
* Feel free to ask questions / suggestions so that we can make your stay even more pleasant.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Caravan / and or tent
Arrival allowed on:
Th, Fr, Sa, Su
Departure allowed on: Mo, Fr, Sa, Su
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.