Camping in a tent that is ready for you with a view of Delft
About this campspace #s004196
Our place is a small green oasis between the meadows of Midden Delfland, just half an hour by bike from the center of Rotterdam and the heart of Delft. Drive to the end of pollard willow avenue and pitch your tent among the fruit trees of our historic farm. And enjoy all the greenery, the croaking frogs, the cows and horses, scratching chickens and our cat Gijs and great friend Tarzan! In the gypsy wagon next to the haystack there are 2 showers, 2 toilets and a nice washing-up area. There is a fridge where you can store your things and an oven for baking sandwiches.
Also check out the reviews of our other places on Campspace!
- Tent on site
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
Things to do in the area
- Horseback riding
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Bring your bike because there is so much to discover in the area!
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset from the small peninsula
Meet Angela, your host
Angela’s campsite on her small farm away from the main road and in a sea of other agricultural land was a lovely place to stay for a few nights while visiting Rotterdam and Delft by bicycle. I also loved exploring the nature reserve nearby and to see all sorts of wild birds. The campsite was clean and has plenty of space for everyone. Angela and her partner were there to greet me on arrival and were always around to answer questions. They had prepared a vast amount of tourism information for the region which was helpful for a foreigner like me.
* Animals (horses / sheep / dogs) regularly run loose on the driveway, so drive very slowly here;
* pets not allowed, because there are already enough
* no longer drive a car after 21:00;
* do as much as possible by bike and explore the surroundings of Rotterdam, Delft, Midden Delfland and the coast. Come by bike, bring your own or rent a bike.
* separate waste collection
* no WiFi available
* keep a distance of 1.5 m and stay home if you are not fit.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed