About this campspace #s004985
Idyllic camping on the orchard in a small village in the Ried, in the middle of the Rhine-Main area.
The paradise for campers is hidden behind an old barn!
Your neighbor is a real sheep. The orchard offers plenty of space for camper vans.
In the barn there is a separate toilet for the night (without drinking water and approx. 60 m from the orchard).
In addition, in the residential building in front of the barn there is a basement apartment with separate access with a fully functional kitchen and bathroom with shower, washing machine and dryer (approx. 100 m from the orchard).
Great excursion possibilities to the Rhine, to nature and bird sanctuaries, to the vineyards, to lakes or to the cities of Darmstadt, Frankfurt, Mainz and Wiesbaden.
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
Things to do in the area
- Hiking in the reed, for example. on the Kühkopf near Erfelden (6.5 km away)
- Visit the various lakes in the area, e.g. Riedsee (5 km away), Lake Vogel (8 km away) or Frei Bäder Groß-Gerau, Trebur etc.
- Wildlife watching
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Waste separation
- Self-grown food
- Food products from locals in the region
Your host, Ann-Katrin
- No celebrations
- No barbecues or fires on the meadow (only on concrete slabs by the barn)
- Quiet from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Checking in and out
4:00 pm–9:00 pm
Check-out between: 8:00 am–1:00 pm
Camping on the orchard
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.