About this campspace #s006778
Hemisphere is a van campsite for 6 small camper vans in the Westhoek night garden.
Small-scale, sustainable and….dark! There is no external light, the only light is that of the full moon and the campfire. We respect the vulnerability of primeval nature so close to World Heritage The Wadden Sea. But enjoy the huge sky, the sunsets, the galaxies and planets and the nocturnal flora and fauna.
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Hot shower
- Shower (cold water)
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
- Heater in accommodation
- Covered kitchen
Things to do in the area
- The sunset in Westhoek is spectacular, the sun sinks into the sea...
- Here it is still so dark that you can see the Milky Way with the naked eye.
- Self-grown food
- Organic cleaning products
Your host, Waddenherberg
1. World-class darkness, silence and primeval nature are vulnerable, we ask you to treat them with respect and attention.
2. For buses: you can enter until 19:00.
3. Only camper vans with a length of up to 6 meters are allowed.
4. At 11:00 PM, Hemisphere is quiet and dark.
5. Maximum pitch = 1 night.
6. Always follow directions from The Friezinn employees.
7. BBQing is not allowed.
8. Enjoy, because this is a unique place!
Guests who cancel at least 30 days before check-in date will receive a refund of the amount paid by them (excl. Campspace fees). If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they will receive a 50% refund. Otherwise they will not be refunded.
Checking in and out
1:00 pm–7:00 pm
Check-out between: 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Standing with your small camper in a night garden, near the Wadden Sea.
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.