About this campspace #s007258
Our farm is located in the countryside on the outskirts of a small village, 4 km outside of Freising.
Enjoy the seclusion on our farm in the middle of nature and yet so centrally located in the immediate vicinity of the cathedral city of Freising and the state capital of Munich.
Start directly from your pitch
- Walks through the Kranzberger Forest (1 km),
- Walks through the world forest (2.5 km)
- for bathing trips to Kranzberger See (3.5 km),
- Exploratory tours through the cathedral and university town of Freising (4 km).
- Visit the oldest brewery in the world on Weihenstephaner Berg (4 km).
- Meet friends and relatives at the Freising-Weihenstephan campus (4 km).
- Cycle along the Isar to the English Garden in Munich (25 km)
- or to the famous hop gardens in the Hallertau (25 km).
- Visit the countless rustic and traditional beer gardens in the area
- or stay in our small town and watch the cows grazing at the other end of the town.
Good to know:
* Since we have small children, dogs are not allowed to come with us.
* Nature-loving students from the nearby Weihenstephan campus also live on our farm.
* Shops at the Demeter farm in town (dairy products, cheese, meat, eggs, honey, ice cream)
* Beverage market in Sünzhausen (3 km)
* Bakery and other shops in Freising (4 km)
* S-Bahn connection Freising (5 km)
Ways to spend the night
This campspace offersShared amenities
Ways to spend the dayStephanie's tips
The best ice cream is available from the organic farmer in our village
Listen to the crickets at sunset
- Wildlife watching
- Making a campfire
What will you find in the area?
- Urban area
Food products from locals in the region
Your host, Stephanie
We are a young family with three children and run our farm as a part-time job. Our farm is getting greener every year. We create gardens and perennial beds, plant trees and shrubs and harvest from our small orchards.
Guests who cancel at least 30 days before check-in date will receive a refund of the amount paid by them (excl. Campspace fees). If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they will receive a 50% refund. Otherwise they will not be refunded.
Checking in and out
3:00 pm–8:00 pm
Check-out between: 7:00 am–11:00 am
Pitch in the shade of trees
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.