Glamping in the orchard at 'farm under the oak'.
About this campspace #s004024
This furnished tent is everything a camper wants. In the sleeping area you lie on a real mattress on a real slatted base. The awning has a kitchen with hot / cold water, a fridge and a two-burner electric stove. There is also a gas grill / griddle and the tent has lighting. Next to this tent there is a small tent where you can store your personal belongings (suitcases and other things)
If you also want the bed and bath linen, that is possible for an extra 5 euros.
The sanitary facilities are a chemical toilet nicely secluded in a covered storage area and you also have an outdoor shower with hot / cold water. Showering under the apple trees, how dense nature can still be.
Garden furniture is available to look up the sunny sides in the orchard. And if it is too hot, there is the swimming pool, not an Olympic thing but 2m by 1.5 m and 45 cm deep, this can already provide a little cooling.
In the evening you can light the fire pit, free pollard willow wood is waiting, and you can immediately use the fire pit as a barbecue.
Bread distribution, ranging from bread over pastries to a full breakfast as well as some snacks in the evening are among the possibilities. Furthermore, bicycles can be rented as well as a scooter for two people.
There are some animals on the property, the two kittens Bollie and Billie are very sweet but also curious, in the meadow are the sheep Zulma, Zorro and Blackie. And next to you are the chickens Farilde, Esmeralda and Josephine.
As you read, close to nature, but with a fairly large basic comfort. Those who love nature and still want to be close to the sea and the cultural city of Bruges should not hesitate.
- Tent on site
- Glamping (e.g.: Yurt, Safari tent, Bubble tent)
- Passenger Cars
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
Things to do in the area
- Horseback riding
- Flanders is flat but beautiful, many walks and bike rides in the area are worthwhile
- the sea is nearby and bruges a cultural pearl
Meet Filip, your host
Below are some guidelines that must be strictly adhered to in order to keep everything running smoothly and to guarantee the comfort and holiday feeling of others.
1. It is forbidden to climb trees or to pick fruit, some fallen fruit may be picked up and used.
2. The vegetable garden may not be entered as well as the chicken run.
3. Playing with the children should be done in the orchard and not in the boxwood garden.
4. Always close the fence of the pasture properly
5. It must be quiet after 22:00 and campfires must be out by midnight at the latest.
6. All garden furniture that can get wet must be placed in the garage.
7. Waste must be sorted.
8. All payments for extras must be made in cash.
9. Use of drugs and excessive alcohol consumption will immediately remove you from the site.
10. The fire pit must always be placed between four trees and the fire must not become too high. Always have the filled fire bucket nearby.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out before: To be agreed