About this campspace #s003994
Our Garden Glamping includes a new Twin Bell tent that can accommodate 4 people in a very spacious and comfortable way.
The tent is located in our garden, which is surrounded by fruit trees and meadows.
A wonderful mix of green grass and the salty sea; brace yourself for a unique camping experience.
Included during your stay is a beach cabin in Nieuwpoort-Bad complete with windscreen, beach chairs and toys. That way you don't have to lug around half your household effects.
There are also 4 bicycles available for free to explore the region at your own pace.
You can completely relax in our Garden Glamping. In the garden you can barbecue to your heart's content, play petanque and enjoy with your company around the fire bowl.
As a guest you have access to the entire garden (800 m2), orchard and all associated facilities.
What do you get:
- A new Sibley Twin 600 Bell tent with 4 single beds and a sitting area;
- More than 800 m2 of private garden and meadow;
- A personal approach, homely atmosphere, discretion assured;
- A furnished beach cabin in Nieuwpoort-Bad;
- A petanque court with official dimensions 4 x 15 meters with top layer in broken North Sea shells;
- Bed linen and towels;
- An honesty bar with wine, beer, soft drinks and coffee. Tea and free-range eggs from our chickens are 'on the house';
- A large fridge with freezer compartment;
-A kitchenette, crockery, glasses and cutlery, microwave, kettle and hob;
- A bag of firewood for the fire bowl;
- A Porta Potti chemical toilet and toilet paper;
- A barbecue, charcoal and firelighters;
- Board games;
- Fast Wi-Fi;
- A discount voucher for our concept store in Oostduinkerke-Bad.
- Nice Weather Guarantee: if you experience the weather as (too) bad during your stay, book the remaining number of days free of charge in the same camping year. Conditions apply.
- Equipped tent (Tipi, safaritent, bell tent)
- Drinking water
- Hot shower
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- Hot water
- Covered kitchen
- Shower (cold water)
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Hot tub
- Heater in accommodation
Things to do in the area
- With a bit of luck you can find seals in the nature reserve in Nieuwpoort
- On a culinary discovery in Nieuwpoort-Stad
- Wind sports
- Wildlife watching
- Horseback riding
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Waste separation
- Food products from locals in the region
- Green power
- Solar water heater
- Organic cleaning products
A portion of the Garden Glamping's profits go straight back to nature. Every year we plant more native trees, shrubs and plants in order to contribute to more biodiversity.
Your host, Marijke
5.00 (1 review)
Host is verified by Campspace
We are the David family. Together with our daughter we are nestled in Oostduinkerke.
During your stay we are always available and nearby to provide you with necessary tips & tricks from the region.
Tell us about your experience
Very friendly host and a beautiful garden! We were there with our three year old girl and she really enjoyed it. Chickens in the garden and sheep at the neighbors and a beautiful garden with meadow flowers. It was a great first glamping experience for her! The tents were also beautifully decorated.
You can hear the road well from the tent, but in the evening the traffic on the track decreases and it did not disturb us.
A bbq available and a kitchenette with all the trimmings. A nice picnic table to enjoy a nice breakfast and a lovely outdoor shower.
5 to 10 minutes by bike to the beach where the beach house is located. What a blessing to have everything you need there, chairs, windshield, parasol and some toys for the kids.
May 2021 · Translated from dutch
We do not allow pets. It is not a good combination with our female cat and 12 silkies.
We like it a little quieter after 10pm, out of respect for our neighbours.
Guests who cancel at least 3 days before check-in date will receive a refund of the amount paid by them (excl. Campspace fees). Otherwise they will not be refunded.
Checking in and out
4:00 pm–To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed–11:00 am
Garden Glamping by the sea. Beach cottage and bikes included!
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book without waiting for host approval
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.