About this campspace #s003334
Camping for Grey Nomads, Backpackers and Nature Lovers.
Large, grassy areas within our gardens suitable for self-contained campers. No amenities available but there is access to electricity (conditions apply - see Rules for guests), clean potable water, grey water drainage and chemical toilet dump on-site.
Safe, secure, peaceful and very quiet. Relax in our beautiful part of the world (tropical north Queensland). Adjacent to Daintree Rainforest and Mt Lewis National Park. Suitable for day outings to Daintree, Port Douglas, Reef Trips, Crocodile and birdwatching tours, and bush walking.
No mobile phone coverage in camping area (nearest reception 5 kms away). Camping guests are welcome to wander through our gardens which contain a large collection of palms, cycads, endemic rainforest and exotic trees.
A short drive away (6 kms) is an excellent restaurant/bar that provides lunches/dinners and take-away Pizza.
Pictures provided show driveway into camping spot and the grassed camping area.
Your camping hosts, Fred and Jeanette, can provide tourist brochures, details on local tourist venues, and information to help you enjoy your stay.
- Other (bv: Treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
1. Electricity provided but guests are requested to not use air conditioners, electric jugs or electric hot water systems due to loading constraints.
2. No pets allowed in order to protect wildlife which abounds on the property.
3. Not ideal for children due to on-site dams.
4. Payment on or prior to arrival (either by cash or direct debit transfer). No credit card facilities available.
5. In order to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for visiting: guests and property owner, please keep noise to a minimum and keep all areas neat and tidy. Rubbish to be placed in bins provided.
6. Guests are required to provide ID, contact details, vehicle registration number and sign legal disclaimer indemnity form on arrival.
7. Tight entry driveway precludes very large motorhomes.