About this campspace #s001094
The beginnings of the Artiek farm, located at Slovenian countryside, reach into 19th century and its current state is a product of valuable work through life of many generations.
Due to the nature-loving viewpoint, the constant development and the traditional Slovenian lifestyle, today's farm is certified according to ecological standards. The sunny location on the hill offers a beautiful view of the nearby mountains. Our farm includes five hectares of meadows, pasture, forest and a garden, as well as a small vineyard.
The quiet, but diverse country life invites not only to relax and rest, but also offers activities such as daily farm work, hiking, cycling, or during winter, ski tours and visiting the thermal baths, which are all located within a maximum of 1 hour drive.
Since 1997, a herd of sheep grazes over the pastures of our property with a buck called Mirek. They would all be happy to welcome guests!
An ethnological collection of old tools and household equipment is presented in one of our barns and presents the ancient country lifestyle in Ogorevc. Another special feature of our farm is the library on the haystack with over 2000 books from different cultures and national languages.
In 2017, we transformed an old wine cellar into a guest house, which is perfect for smaller companies interested in organizing events in a cozy country environment. In our guesthouse, guests can stay in the two newly furnished rooms. Alternatively, you can camp on the lawn in front of the house with a camper or a tent (electricity and water are available). For the more adventurous, we offer an overnight stay on a small haystack (at additional cost).
We will do our best to provide you with a wonderful, mindful experience at our farm.
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub/sauna
Things to do in the area
- The worlds only beer fountain is just 20 km away and a it is a really cool experience.
- For more fun there is also our lady-donkey Lipa who always likes to greet our guests.
- Well behaved pets are of course welcome :)
- Campfires are not possible
- A bathroom is available on the spot
- Extra payment (upon an agreement): the use of kitchen in the guest house.
- We speak following languages fluently: Slovenian, English, German, Croatian.
- Please let us know in advance when you are coming and whether you are traveling by camper, auto or public transport. You can also leave your phone number and we can call you or send you a Whatsapp message.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Campspace pitch 1
Arrival allowed on:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Departure allowed on: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Pitch types and availability
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.