Our mini wooden villa is located in a 400m2 green oasis with many lounge areas, hammocks to write, muse, hang out with family and loved ones, meditate in rural, oriental and tropical atmospheres. Completely gas-free, underfloor heating and completely made of sustainable wood. Within 2 minutes you are on the heath and in the forest. This area has an outdoor pool, water sports spots, forest, museums, wonderful restaurants.
The house is completely gasless.
Guests who cancel at least 30 days before check-in date will receive a refund of the amount paid by them (excl. Campspace fees). If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they will receive a 50% refund. Otherwise they will not be refunded.
Important rules from the general terms and conditions
1. No pets allowed.
2. Smoking inside is not allowed.
3. Do not light an open fire (not even outside).
4. Broom clean or vacuumed and leave waste-free after rental.
5. Be economical with electricity and water.
6. Do not leave any food behind.
7. Report damage to the lessor.
8. Leave the kitchen dishwashing.
9. Leave the dishes dry in the cupboards.
10. Leave the refrigerator, microwave and sink clean.
11. Use of washing machine allowed.
12. Additional users are not allowed unless agreed with the landlord.
13. Only car(s) of the tenant(s) are allowed in the parking lot.
14. Leave a waste pass at home.
15. Leave all kitchen, bed and bath linen in the washing-up basket in the bathroom.
16. Empty the trash cans.
17. Residual waste is allowed in the container of the park. Card is in kitchen drawer.
18. Empty bottles, paper and plastic should be placed in the appropriate bins
19. Report any breakage and/or damage to the landlord.
20. Linen including bathrobes is owned by Steal Away and will be left in the holiday home.
21. Please do not wear shoes in the house.
22. Don't leave candles lit.
23. There should be no noise nuisance between 23:00 and 08:00.
24. It is strictly forbidden to illegally download/upload or stream from the internet!
25. It is not allowed to charge your electric vehicle with electricity from the rented accommodation.
26. The tenant must take care of waste separation and bring paper and bottles with him.
27. There is only one container for residual waste in the Prinsenpark. Card is in the kitchen drawer.
Pets allowed: no
3:00 pm–10:30 pm
Check-out between: 7:00 am–11:00 am
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure. Learn more