About this campspace #s003261
Nearly 1/3 of an acre this property has fruit trees and organic gardens.
Great public transport at front gate to city and Fremantle.
The laundry has an extra toilet and there is a private outside shower and bath.
Great base to get established while looking for work or planning your travels.
- Drinking water
- Hot shower
- Shower (cold water)
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
- Heater in accommodation
- Covered kitchen
Things to do in the area
Your host, John
Host is verified by Campspace
1. Consider others at property and our neighbours at all times.
2. Self responsibility - clean up after yourself.
3. If you break something say so asap. It might be no problem, or you may have to fix or replace.
4. Follow house systems for recycling and food waste.
5. Don't waste electricity, gas or water.
6. Availability subject to local government restrictions
7. Ask permission to use address for mail and to have visitors.
8. No fast (fake) food please.
9. Speak Australian when around others at all times.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Campspace pitch 1
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.