About this campspace #s005160
Are you looking for peace and freedom? Then you have come to the right place! Waking up to the vast meadows in your 'backyard'. Who wouldn't want that? Setting the alarm clock is not necessary at our campsite, the cows are only too happy to do that for you.
This farm campsite is located in the North Holland village of Wieringerwaard, which is part of the municipality of Hollands-Kroon. At the moment we have 15 places available for use.
- Drinking water
- Hot shower
- RV Sanitation
- Hot water
- Shower (cold water)
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Hookup
- Hot tub
- Heater in accommodation
- Covered kitchen
Things to do in the area
- Cycling in the area
- Visit to one of the beaches
Your host, Dianne
4.00 (1 review)
Tell us about your experience
Very nice place right on a farm. Unfortunately, the sanitary area was still under construction during the stay. However, there was a mobile sanitary facility with 1 shower, washbasin and toilet each.
How was the contact with the host?
Very friendly and helpful hosts
July 2021 · Translated from german
- Between 22:00 and 08:30 we wish appropriate rest at the campsite. We expect that you put any noises and/or music at a level that will not bother the other guests
- The maximum speed on the entire campsite is 5 km p/h
- It is not allowed to enter the surrounding areas/meadows without permission. This also applies to the cowshed. Would you like to take a look at the cowshed? Please let us know and we will accompany you!
- After your visit, we ask you to leave the place neat and tidy
- Discharge of waste water/chemical toilet can only be done at the designated place
- We would like to ask you to separate the plastic from the other waste
- You can pay with us in cash or with pin
- You must pay at / before arrival
- If you leave early, the rent paid by you will not be refunded
- It is possible to book both via the website (mail) and by phone
- The reservation is only final after you have received a confirmation from us
- A camping pitch consists of one resource (tent/caravan/camper) and two people. Of course you can register extra people for one (or the same) camping pitch for a fee
*Children up to 12 years are free
- Please app or call the telephone number below 1 to 2 hours before arrival. Then we will ensure that someone is present to welcome you. If you still want to visit 'unplanned', that is of course also an option! There is only a chance that no one is there to receive you. We will then come and greet you later.
- Day visits are allowed. If they want to stay overnight, this can be arranged at an extra rate
* Of course there is always the possibility, if there are still places available, to stay overnight at Camping Zonnehove without reservation. Please contact us by phone for this.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.