About this campspace #s006310
Your hostLe Petit Peuple
Welcome to the Monde du Petit Peuple campsite, an associative and educational campsite:
- Associative because it is managed by the association Le Petit Peuple du Bocage (see description on our profile),
- Pedagogical because it aims to raise awareness of the preservation of biodiversity as well as the co-management of the place through participation in the various collective tasks.
Located in the heart of the Bourbonnais bocage, the campsite is located in an outdoor third place composed of a living and sharing space in perpetual evolution, a shared garden, chickens as well as 6 hectares including a diversity of environments (meadows, woods, streams, quarries, etc.) crossed by our educational biodiversity discovery trails that we will be delighted to introduce you to!
On site, a petanque court is at your disposal. You will also be able to take part in the construction sites in progress on the site (if you wish), as well as in the events organized by the association to which you are of course invited. You can also go canoeing, hiking or fishing around the campsite. In the neighboring villages, you will also find bars, restaurants, shops, as well as cultural venues.
See you soon at Le Monde du Petit Peuple campsite!
- Tiny House
- Drinking water
- Hot shower
- Shower (cold water)
- Pets allowed
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove)
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Phone charge
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot tub
- Heater in accommodation
- Covered kitchen
Things to do in the area
- The edge of the Allier is perfect for your picnics or your aperitifs with family or friends
- The GR300 passes right next to the campsite
- Wildlife watching
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Waste separation
- Self-grown food
- Food products from locals in the region
- Organic cleaning products
- Dry toilets
- Structures in local and sustainable materials
Your host, Le Petit Peuple
Le Petit Peuple du Bocage is an association that creates a common place in rural areas to experiment and share its knowledge and know-how through activities related to the preservation of biodiversity.
It is therefore in this outdoor third place, the World of the Little People, that you can come and stay and of course meet us!
To stay at the campsite, you will also need to join the Petit Peuple du Bocage association when you arrive when making your reservation (€5 per adult).
Upon your arrival, we will introduce you to the living space and how to manage the different composts.
A few responsibilities must be borne in mind in order to guarantee the quality of the living space by and for all:
- The cleanliness of the various collective spaces (tables, summer kitchen, toilets, shower, individual and collective dishes) using environmentally friendly products (Marseille soap, white vinegar for example)
- The management of compost in dry toilets (with our help),
- The disposal of household waste and sorting bins
- Respect for other campers and the neighborhood
We are counting on you to help us make this place a space for collaboration and living together!
Guests who cancel at least 30 days before check-in date will receive a refund of the amount paid by them (excl. Campspace fees). If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they will receive a 50% refund. Otherwise they will not be refunded.
Checking in and out
3:00 pm–7:00 pm
Check-out between: 10:00 am–12:00 pm
Stay lulled by the song of birds in a caravan for 2 people
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.