About this campspace #s005166
We are a cozy family with 4 children who fully enjoy life in the countryside. Our wooded lot is tucked away between the meadows at the end of a dirt road. We like to share the joy and peace we experience with others and that is how we ended up at Campspace. Although we are in the countryside here, we are relatively close to the pleasant village center of Best and there is plenty to discover in the area. This is also possible if you are passing through and only want to stay for a short time, we are a few minutes from the A2.
Whether you want to come to yourself or have a nice holiday with the children, you can organize your ideal holiday here yourself. The place we offer is all for you (and the birds). You can use our indoor swimming pool and sauna (sauna at extra cost). There is also plenty to do for children! There is a trampoline and swings ready for them (this is shared with our own children). In addition, the sandy path next to the house is often used as a sandbox and we have a shetland pony who loves to brush and cuddle.
Because our office is also located in the swimming pool building, it is important to us that good agreements are made about this. Our standard proposal is that you can use the space all day on weekdays from 12:00 to 14:00 and 17:30 to 22:00. We can deviate from this in consultation.
Because you have the whole field to yourself, pets are also allowed, as long as they don't defecate on the field, stay on the field and are friendly to children and other animals.
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
Things to do in the area
- Take a stroll to the surrounding church villages and nearby hamlets
- Make a splash in our pond and feel how the fish tickle the toes
- Horseback riding
Your host, Carolien
* General rules: enjoy, relax, discover and have fun.
* Dogs are allowed if they do not relieve themselves on the field and are kind to other animals (our dog) and children.
* Treat nature with respect. Garbage cans are nearby.
* Due to our children and the place in nature, we assume that it is quiet at 9 p.m. That doesn't mean you can't sit outside or turn on music softly, but keep it within bounds.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Side garden with hardening in the grass
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.